J. Caedmon Tracey Resume
Asheville, NC 28803
Driven and dedicated independent game developer with a focus on narrative and game design, interested in a range of positions within the gaming industry; particularly in a capacity that would allow me to engage in a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- Produced a workable Tabletop RPG prototype in less than a month.
- Years of tabletop/design background.
- Lead designer on multiple successful academic projects or co-designer.
- Coded 100% of the game-play for an action RPG academically in 3 months while maintaining other responsibilities.
- Significant experience using C# with Unity.
- Background with PHP and SQL web work.
- Two time award winner at Blue Ridge Community College Student Art Show. Won Awards for 3D modeled assets and 2D digital art on separate occasions.
- Proficient with 3D software. Significant experience with Autodesk Maya and Autodesk Mudbox.
- Proficient with 2D editing software. Significant experience using Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo.
- Has frequently been set in charge of team organization, records, and leadership.
- Proven ability to continue and even take on additional work during crunch times.
- Proficient with organizational software such as Office Suite technologies (both Google products and Microsoft Office).
BLUE RIDGE COMMUNITY COLLEGE Hendersonville, NC
- Associate’s in Applied Science (Simulation and Game Development) – 4.0 GPA
- Two time award winner at the Student Art Show
ASHEVILLE-BUNCOMBE TECHNICAL COLLEGE Asheville, NC
- High school dual enrollment – 4.0 GPA